Fiber Optic Sensors for Measurment
Our sensor units monitor through fiber optic sensors for measurment of temperature, pressure, deformation, displacement, force / load. They require no special skills. Driven by a PC and the associated software.
- Application to composite materials
- Structural monitoring and impact detection
- Process control, propeller blades, airplane structure, automobile etc.
- Manufacturing control, quality improvement
- Application to composite materials in rail
- Petroleum Sector Applications (Pipe Monitoring Sensor)
- Measure of: temp. pressure, deformations, force, inclination, index, curvature
- Metrological resolutions
- Nb multiplexable sensors (~ 10 per line, N lines in //, evolutionary topology)
- Safety if fiber breakage (interrogation by both ends)
- Good behavior of networks in harsh environments,
- Absolute measurements (neither calibration nor permanent operation imposed)