Ti: Sapphire Continuous Wave Laser
Ti: Sapphire continuous wave laser system with wide tuning range and narrow line width.
- Wide wavelength tuning range of 700-1000 nm (with a set of optics)
- 1.8 W at 800 nm average power output
- Integrated laser pump option (2W to 10W)
- Standard option for a narrower generation linewidth (<2 GHz)
- PC connection for automatic wavelength optimization
- Optional integrated fiber coupling
- Integrated spectrometer and power meter (optional)
Continuous-wave Ti:Sapphire laser features broad wavelength tuning range and finds itself as a useful tool for many fields of fundamental research, especially different spectroscopy application. The wavelength tuning is carried out by a birefringent Lyot filter and can be either manually controlled or motorized via a step motor with USB connection to a PC. Two etalons can be optionally placed into the resonator in order to narrow the linewidth of the generated radiation down to 2 GHz.
The CW Ti:Sapphire laser needs to be pumped by a CW DPSS or Ar-Ion pump laser at 532 nm. Our company offers the oscillators without the pump laser, as well as a version with integrated pump lasers with pump power varying from 2 W to 10 W.
Optional fiber-coupled modification is available. The radiation is steered into a fiber with 4 um core diameter. The optical scheme allows easy switching between the free-space and the fiber outputs via a flip mount.
|Wavelength tuning range*||700-1000 nm|
|Average output power* at 800 nm, free-space||>1.8 W|
|Average output power* at 800 nm, fiber-coupled (optional)||>1 W|
|Fiber type (optional)||Single-mode FC-FC, length: 1 m, core dia: 4 um|
<20 GHz (with 1 etalon)
<2 GHz (with 2 etalons)
|Beam divergence||<2 mrad|
|Polarization||linear, horizontal (free-space)|
- Biological Imaging
- Telecom and Semiconductor Studies
- Other Fundamental and Applied Research
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Chemical Research
- Fundamental Research